Friday, December 17, 2010

1966 - An Important Year!

Hi Everyone,

Forty-four years ago today, at 5:30 PM at Nichols-Bethel UMC, Odenton, Maryland, Henry Crist Hamilton III and Eileen Hoffman were united in Holy Matrimony. What an absolutely wonderful, FAST, blessed and joy-filled ride it has been so far. We started out just the two of us and end up with all these wonderful children, "married into the family" children and these beautiful grandchildren. We are blessed beyond measure and very excited about what the Lord has in store for us the next 30 years or so.

I love you Crist!
Happy Anniversary!
In-joy,
Eileen and Crist

5 comments:

  1. Mom and Dad

    I love You! You really have an awesome family. Happy Anniversary!!!

    Love, Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two are such an inspiration to me! You have been a gift from God to my life. I love you and your family. Thanks for including me in so many ways.
    SEE YOU SOON!
    Love,
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom and Dad,
    Jodi sure is a suck-up. I guess I have to post now. I do hope all is well with you. We do love and miss you. Your son is the best.

    Henry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jodi and Henry are both trying to only make up for the fact that you live in Nigeria so you have obviously chosen your favorite child.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful family photo. We love you all.
    Brad and Lisa

    ReplyDelete