Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Majesty, Worship His Majesty!

Hi Everyone,
Now that the rainy season is over, everything is green and flowering and there are such beautiful flowers EVERYWHERE!
Just think, in the United States at Christmas you pay $10 for a six inch pot with a few poinsettia blooms in it. Here, they are bushes the size of trees and they are sprinkled along the landscape for everyone to enjoy - and they're free!







This is officially the "windy season" and I love it! The Nigerians feel that this is too cold for them but it's not at all cold - warm with a wonderful breeze!
Did I share with you already that all the staff women are meeting each Tuesday morning at 6:15 a.m. (yea, I know - it is early but so worth it) for a Bible Study on the Book of I Peter? Corrie is leading it and this is her passion and you can tell. I'm excited to see what the Lord will reveal to me about Himself and myself. But I do know that "His Word will not return void" so good things will come from the study.
"The earth is the Lord's, and everything in it, the world, and all who live in it; for he founded it upon the seas and established it upon the waters." Psalm 24:2-3

Chat with you again soon.
In-Joy,
Eileen and Crist

No comments:

Post a Comment